Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mormon Question Evolution…

As soon as you graduate from high school the question is, “Are you dating anyone?”
As soon as you are dating someone the question is, “When are you going to get married?”
As soon as you get married (I am talking, like, at the reception.) the question is, “When are you going to have kids?”
As soon as you have a kid the question is, “When are you going to have another kid?”

I’m not saying there is necessarily anything wrong with these questions it is just that answer is usually, “I dunno. You tell me.”

My question is, "What question comes after the kids questions?" I need to start working on my smart alec answer now. My brain works slowly.

8 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

I have no idea what comes after the kid questions, but I do want to say that I think you are hilarious.

Toni said...

The next question is "Is Rees Dating anyone?" and it just repeats itself for each kid!!!!!

Meka said...

I think the kid question continues until you have like ten of them then people ask "why did you have so many kids?"

Kristi said...

The next question I usually get is "Are you going to have as many as your mom?" (FYI, she had 7 kids) My answer is "Do I look nuts? Cuz she was crazy to do that."

Super Coopers said...

Now for the rest of your life the question will be "how are your kids?"
Enjoy it though cause pretty soon people will be asking you"how are the grandkids?"

Lauren said...

Bahahaha!! That is so great! Hmmm.. I like Meka's answer!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

LOL, as always you are totally right. Bran's answer to the kid question is - never! He says we're only having one. LOL. Most days I agree with him :-)

Amanda Monk said...

and your jelous of christina! can you imagine how she feels! I love you christina!